"VIVIR!" Zipped Carry-All
From art supplies, to keepsakes, baby necessities, travel gear, even as a unique purse/wristlet… these carry-alls really do it all! The 12” size also holds most tablets too!
100% polyester textured vibrantly printed canvas shell withstands everyday use while looking great.
Indigo demin lining provides a soft structure for your carry-all.
Vegan leather side pull tab is stylish and also gives you extra grip to zip up the high grade, long-lasting nickel zipper.
Dimensions: 12” WIDE X 8” TALL
“!VIVIR!” is part of my ‘Colourful Life Series’ celebrating the spirit of Mexico and provides an inspiring reminder that you should always try to live life to the fullest! Oh and - VIVA MEXICO! This [SOLD] original is a 10”x20” mixed media collage on wood.
$8 CDN FLAT SHIPPING ON ALL DESIGN ORDERS TO CANADA
$15 CDN FLAT SHIPPING FOR ALL FINE ART FRAMED PRINTS
* excludes original art - please contact me for S&H information for individual pieces.
Good things take time… all my pieces are made in small batches or individually on demand so the footprint is kept to a minimum. Sorry, no rush shipping available. At this time, I ship to Canada only.Orders normally ship within 7-10 business days after the order is placed (10-14 business days if you order more than 6 items).
Once an order has left Trisha Oldfield Art + Design and/or the allocated manufacturer, it is the responsibility of the courier/postal service.
We will only accept claims for lost or stolen merchandise if a tracking number is provided. Tracking numbers come with all purchased shipping and are provided via the confirmation e-mail after the order is shipped.
Please review your tracking number supplied to you via email to locate the whereabouts of your order.
I do not provide refunds but will exchange your item for something of equal or more value. If there is an issue with your order, and you need an exchange, I’d be happy to work with you to come to a solution!
Please note, the wearable art items are custom made and manufactured individually on demand so please check the sizing guide and choose your size carefully by referring to the measurement charts before ordering!!!
Have an issue? Email me to discuss it at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send photos of your item if that helps.
To be eligible for an exchange:
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, or mail your item back to me before communicating with me first.
- All exchange notifications must be received within 14 days from when you received your item. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you an exchange.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required.
- Once your item is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received it and then ship you the new item/items you have requested in exchange.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please note, the wearable art items in my website are custom made and manufactured by a third party so please check the sizing guide and choose your size carefully by referring to the measurement charts before ordering as they do not accept returns (or give exchanges in sizes) unless there is a manufacturing defect.