‘Señorita Blanca’ Fringed Kimono
“Señorita Blanca” is one of the “Tres Señoritas”, a three piece series I did featuring “sweet” señoritas who had such a Colourful Life it had them smiling over to the Land of the Remembered. VIVA MEXICO!
This original is 30”x60” mixed media collage on wood. It is currently available for sale through Ida Victoria Gallery in San Jose del Cabo Mexico (https://idavictoriagallery.com).
This fringed chiffon kimono is the perfect piece for casual style with jeans and a t-shirt or add as a “pop of fun” to that little black dress. The lightweight woven chiffon fabric allows the printed image to show through on both sides. And that vibrant print will never fade from wear or washing! The hems are finished with a rolled edge and have fun flirty tassels lining the bottom..
- 100% polyester chiffon fabric printed and sewn by hand in Canada.
- SWEATSHOP FREE.
- Hand wash in cold water and hang to (quick) dry. Do not bleach.
- Odour resistant and non pilling.
- Please note, colours may vary from screen to screen.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $149*
* Offer applies to all orders over $149 CDN (approx $115 USD), except original art. Offer valid only for shipments to the continental USA and Canada.
Good things take time… all my pieces are made in small batches or individually on demand so the footprint is kept to a minimum. Sorry, no rush shipping available. At this time, I ship to Canada and the USA only. Please contact me directly if you would like to make an international order.
CANADA / USA
Orders normally ship within 5-14 business days after the order is placed (10-14 business days if you order more than 6 items).
Shipping to Eastern Provinces/States takes about 5-10 business days.
Shipping to Western provinces/States can take 7-14 business days.
$12 CDN (approx $9.25 USD) flat rate shipping on all orders (except original works of art, that will be calculated on an individual basis)
Once an order has left Trisha Oldfield Art + Design and/or the allocated manufacturer, it is the responsibility of the courier/postal service/customs.
We will only accept claims for lost or stolen merchandise if a tracking number is provided. Tracking numbers come with all purchased shipping and are provided via the confirmation e-mail after the order is shipped.
Please review your tracking number supplied to you via email to locate the whereabouts of your order.
I do not provide refunds but will exchange your item for something of equal or more value. If there is an issue with your order, and you need an exchange, I’d be happy to work with you to come to a solution!
Please note, the wearable art items are custom made and manufactured individually on demand so please check the sizing guide and choose your size carefully by referring to the measurement charts before ordering.
Have an issue? Email me to discuss it at email@example.com. Send photos of your item if that helps.
To be eligible for an exchange:
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, or mail your item back to me before communicating with me first.
- All exchange notifications must be received within 14 days from when you received your item. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you an exchange.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required.
- Once your item is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received it and then ship you the new item/items you have requested in exchange.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please note, the wearable art items in my website are custom made and manufactured by a third party so please check the sizing guide and choose your size carefully by referring to the measurement charts before ordering as they do not accept returns (or give exchanges in sizes) unless there is a manufacturing defect.