"Northern Dames 5"
This is part of my Northern Dame series which is inspired by the colours, nature and vintage glamorous life in northern Canada. The collage elements in this piece include hand painted photograph (skier), watercolour (Canada jays), acrylic paint (pine tree and background elements), and photography (Northern lights).
- Dimensions: 12”x24”x0.75"
- Painted sides - so its ready to hang (no framing required)
- Sealed with 2 coats of UV protectant varnish - I strive for great quality in materials and finish, using professional grade artist paints and surfaces.
- Please note every effort has been made to accurately represent the actual artwork but colors may vary slightly due to different computer monitors and settings.
- If an image speaks to you, consider commissioning a new piece of a similar theme, treatment or subject.