'Birds and the Bees 3' - 18x18 Pillow Cover
“Birds and the Bees 3” is the third part of a ‘Birds & The Bees” series I have been enjoying creating for the past few years. It celebrates all the colour and life that explodes out of passionate love! This original was created with mixed collage, vintage and gold pattern papers and photographic images on wood.
This "sofa art" adds the perfect accent to any room. An 18” x 18” pillow cover available in two types of fabrics and your choice between BLACK and IVORY backsides. So you can choose the fabric and colours to best suit your life decor!
The ultra soft VELVETEEN fabric is cuddly and soft to the touch. Its a 100% polyester upholstery velveteen and has been tested with 80,000 double rub count for fabric durability.
The contemporary CANVAS fabric is a sturdy fabric giving a modern look to your decor. Its a 100% polyester upholstery canvas and has been tested with 50,000 double rub count for fabric durability.
- Printed with vibrant fade-resistant solvent-free inks
- Quality YKK zipper closure
- Manufactured in Montreal, Canada - SWEATSHOP FREE
- Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
$7 CDN FLAT SHIPPING ON ALL DESIGN ORDERS TO CANADA
* excludes original art - please contact me for S&H information for individual pieces.
Good things take time… all my pieces are made in small batches or individually on demand so the footprint is kept to a minimum. Sorry, no rush shipping available. At this time, I ship to Canada only.
Orders normally ship within 7-10 business days after the order is placed (10-14 business days if you order more than 6 items).
$7 CDN flat rate shipping on all orders to Canada.
Once an order has left Trisha Oldfield Art + Design and/or the allocated manufacturer, it is the responsibility of the courier/postal service.
We will only accept claims for lost or stolen merchandise if a tracking number is provided. Tracking numbers come with all purchased shipping and are provided via the confirmation e-mail after the order is shipped.
Please review your tracking number supplied to you via email to locate the whereabouts of your order.
I do not provide refunds but will exchange your item for something of equal or more value. If there is an issue with your order, and you need an exchange, I’d be happy to work with you to come to a solution!
Please note, the wearable art items are custom made and manufactured individually on demand so please check the sizing guide and choose your size carefully by referring to the measurement charts before ordering!!!
Have an issue? Email me to discuss it at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send photos of your item if that helps.
To be eligible for an exchange:
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, or mail your item back to me before communicating with me first.
- All exchange notifications must be received within 14 days from when you received your item. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you an exchange.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required.
- Once your item is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received it and then ship you the new item/items you have requested in exchange.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please note, the wearable art items in my website are custom made and manufactured by a third party so please check the sizing guide and choose your size carefully by referring to the measurement charts before ordering as they do not accept returns (or give exchanges in sizes) unless there is a manufacturing defect.