"Frida's Spirit" Unisex Tee - Vintage Black
“Frida’s Spirt”. For the Love of Frida! This piece was inspired by Frida Kahlo’s spirit.. how it travels throughout the world. Still fluttering with strength into new cultures and new generations. A powerful and colourful spirit that gives and receives so much love and inspiration. The original piece of art is mixed media collage INSIDE a 9"x12” wood panel box.
These unisex T-shirts are an easy way to wear my art! They are a perfect universal fit for total comfort. Made from 100% airlume cotton, the details that go into these Bella + Canvas* shirts make them worthy of art prints! They are printed in Montreal, Canada and the durable full-colour digital print feels feels soft to the touch and won't fade with washing. So wash, wear, love, repeat!
*Bella + Canvas is a U.S. company of principles including sweatshop free and virtually zero waste manufacturing.
Please note, colours may vary from screen to screen. Mockups show graphic image and approximate placement.
Care instructions: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors using phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
$8 CDN FLAT SHIPPING ON ALL DESIGN ORDERS TO CANADA
$15 CDN FLAT SHIPPING FOR ALL FINE ART FRAMED PRINTS
* excludes original art - please contact me for S&H information for individual pieces.
Good things take time… all my pieces are made in small batches or individually on demand so the footprint is kept to a minimum. Sorry, no rush shipping available. At this time, I ship to Canada only.Orders normally ship within 7-10 business days after the order is placed (10-14 business days if you order more than 6 items).
Once an order has left Trisha Oldfield Art + Design and/or the allocated manufacturer, it is the responsibility of the courier/postal service.
We will only accept claims for lost or stolen merchandise if a tracking number is provided. Tracking numbers come with all purchased shipping and are provided via the confirmation e-mail after the order is shipped.
Please review your tracking number supplied to you via email to locate the whereabouts of your order.
I do not provide refunds but will exchange your item for something of equal or more value. If there is an issue with your order, and you need an exchange, I’d be happy to work with you to come to a solution!
Please note, the wearable art items are custom made and manufactured individually on demand so please check the sizing guide and choose your size carefully by referring to the measurement charts before ordering!!!
Have an issue? Email me to discuss it at email@example.com. Send photos of your item if that helps.
To be eligible for an exchange:
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, or mail your item back to me before communicating with me first.
- All exchange notifications must be received within 14 days from when you received your item. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you an exchange.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required.
- Once your item is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received it and then ship you the new item/items you have requested in exchange.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please note, the wearable art items in my website are custom made and manufactured by a third party so please check the sizing guide and choose your size carefully by referring to the measurement charts before ordering as they do not accept returns (or give exchanges in sizes) unless there is a manufacturing defect.