“Delamara 1” is a member of my Colourful Life Series I have been enjoying creating for the past few years. The series celebrates the spirits of Mexico and my fascination with Catrina. "Delamara 1" celebrates the beautiful colours and life of the ocean and is a nod to the magical town and beaches of Baja Sur California, Mexico.
This original was created with mixed collage, vintage papers and photographic images on wood.
- Dimensions: 8"x24"
- Mixed media collage on wood panel
- Painted sides - so its ready to hang (no framing required)
- Sealed with UV protectant varnish - I strive for great quality in materials and finish, using professional grade artist paints and surfaces.
- Please note every effort has been made to accurately represent the actual artwork but colors may vary slightly due to different computer monitors and settings
- Price includes S&H anywhere in North America.
- If an image speaks to you, consider commissioning a new piece of a similar theme, treatment or subject.